Friday, March 24th, and Saturday, March 25th, the Setup Team will transform the Woodlawn School campus into the STEAMfest festival grounds! It’s hard work, but the more volunteers we have, the faster and easier the job will go. Setup Team is a great opportunity to volunteer, even if you are unavailable Sunday, March 26th, for the actual event.
- Setup and dress booth tables.
- Setup power distribution.
- Post signage around campus.
- General campus cleanup.
- Distribute trash and recycle bins.
- Erect stage and AV equipment.
- Setup guests registration and sponsor check-in areas.
Setup Team volunteers are asked to sign up for 4 hour time slots. Upon arrival, volunteers will be assigned tasks that are appropriate for their age and abilities.
Event setup will take place starting Friday, March 24 from 3PM to 7PM. Setup will continue on Saturday, March 25 from 8AM to 4PM.